Friday, July 22, 2011

"No Worries"

“For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.”
~Psalm 50:10-12


The Bible is full of encouraging testimonies where the prophets of God were sustained in the wilderness by faith; manna from heaven fed the Israelites on their Exodus from Egypt, ravens were sent to feed Elijah by the brook Cherith, even the Church of Revelation will be cared for in it’s escape from the Tribulation of the Great Dragon who pursues her into the wilderness.

I find gentle humor and consolation in the character of my little Ranger;
A hybrid of Schulz’s Snoopy Beagle Scout Leader and Saint Francis of Assisi.

I hope you do to...
Put your faith in God's inspired word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home