Sunday, January 01, 2012

"The Voice of Truth vs. The Voice of Lies"

"Oh what I would do to have
The kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant
With just a Sling and a stone
Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors
Shaking in their armor
Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand

But the giant's calling out my name and he laughs at me
Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed
The giant keeps on telling me
Time and time again "boy, you'll never win!
"You'll never win"

But the stone was just the right size
To put the giant on the ground..."

~ The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns

In my last post I promised to post the voice mail messages from my newest best friend Mr. Chris Mccasland.

And just as before I invoke Miss Bette Davis' warning:
"Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night!"

http://www.funnypaperz.com/mccasland1.WAV

http://www.funnypaperz.com/mccasland2.WAV


Kinda makes you all warm and tingly inside don't it?

Mr. Mccasland can be reached at (325) 572-4475

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home