Wednesday, September 05, 2012

"The Power Of Inspiration"

Today's mail:
"Thank you for writing, Joe. We were blessed by your own testimony and we enjoyed visiting your website and seeing how God has used your talents and willing heart." ~JoniAndFriends.org
This could be a simple form letter but I want to share with you the powerful effect Joni's story had on me almost 40 years ago in the wake of my own broken neck experience.
I was miraculously healed resulting in a most zealous and obnoxious testimony that just would not stop. I was forever grateful.
The irony is that the "loose wrist" all artists are instructed to achieve for successful sketching did not appear until many years later after a traumatic brain injury from a car accident. I guess you could say everything got knocked loose in that accident. But my draftsmanship has never been better.. Praise God for His mercies. After that first accident I should have been left in a chair for life as well. After the second accident I should have been left for dead.
I guess my obnoxious work is not finished yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home