Saturday, May 07, 2016

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

ADVENTURES IN CROWDFUNDING


BTTDB is another mid-century phrase I am elevating to a new & unique comic feature.
It also compliments my initial trial effort in the crowdfunding arena at Indiegogo.
Before embarking on this project I studied other campaigns for several years, asking other veterans for whatever advice they could share.
NO ONE, absolutely no one was willing to share this dark knowledge.
Apart from the feeling of being shut out, it is also confusing because what I am doing is unlike anything else and certainly poses no threat or competition...
Please visit my project homepage to learn more about this exciting new product: INACAN
Soooo just like everything else in my life ~ I figured why not illustrate the experience?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home